Monday, December 04, 2023

Monday, December 4: Air Supply is Awful ๐Ÿ˜ฃ


Good morning men, women and not the children. Today is Monday The first Monday in this Christmas time extravagant 

month of December. I caught the 4 bus fortunately, and then got some food for Mike. I then read this article about caffeine and how it changed the world etc. some

 dude on some foodie magazine. Discussed health caffeine, help the western world, etc., meanwhile it’s 

pretty sunny outside not freezing cold, which is always a plus. Somehow an Air Supply song went to my head. I think it’s the song “even the 


nights are better“. got They have to be one of the worst bands ever!!!๐Ÿ˜ฃ I think calling  them a band is an insult to bands and music in 

general. Well, I did Mike’s laundry, and did some light cleanup. I read this 
interesting article how caffeine became the most popular drug around the world. In enable Europe and 

tech finally get its act together during the industrial revolution primarily in the old days alcohol was the only safe liquid to drink since the water was bad everywhere. 3:41 PM and I’m walking towards 

the studio for my 4 o’clock class. Today was a quiet day tomorrow first 

thing in the morning. Mike has an appointment. I don’t have to come in early since 

this dude that stupid Medi-Cab messed up so we Will use Uber tomorrow. 

Anyhow, I left Mike’s and headed to my 4 o’clock class. I save the space 

and went ahead with class. My balancing was still a little rough. I confirmed

 at least one appointment Wednesday and a possible another one earlier 

around five. PM. class was very hot and I was feeling pretty strong

 but it was a nice hard class that’s for sure. After class it cooled off and Maryann and I 

went back to the Dorchester hung out for a little bit and need 

our samosas that studio gives away every Monday. That’s really nice treat to start the week that’s

 for sure then I had to  MONDAY Night Beginners, which started at 6:45 PM anyhow, the meeting was pretty good and they’re a couple visitors from out of town. Two people from LA one was a Bickram well power core power teacher, but it’s Hot Yoga . And I was selected to do the coin since I do go to this meeting.

No comments: