Sunday, December 10, 2023

Sunday, December 10: Mom’s, Church and SEPTA in the Rain ☔️

Good morning I got up around 10:30 AM got myself a 

shower and shaved because I’m going to church choir event later on 

today. I had my breakfast and then went to 69th St. and missed an early

 bus but I also missed another bus because I don’t know I spaced out it suddenly

 people boarded two people board in the bus just got up and left didn’t

 even wait. So I had to wait another half hour or so to say it’s already 1:30 PM

 and I just got here. It’s really nasty and rainy outside. It really is nasty

 and rainy. Dave supposed to meet me real soon at mom’s place and I’m not sure what 

we’re gonna do but will do it. Well, Dave and I met and then we took 

mom outside where they had shelter so that was nice. We talked about the 

state of politics in United States and how stupid the presidents 

of the universities they couldn’t. Just say yes it Janice calling for genocide is free speech

. After that I couldn’t catch the train so I had to take. I thought the
trolley which is of course of Bus but I looked again in the 110 bus was going to come sooner so I decided to take the 110 bus instead it 

showed up a minute late but it’ll get me to the EL and to Mary in time for us to go to the church event

. I noticed the most people that came on the bus with the marble crossing mall. The bus was really 

empty beforehand. It’s now 3:09 PM. I have 4% battery and I think when it hits three it has about five minutes left before it dies

 but at least I know where I’m going 69th St. and then taking the EL to 15th St. and 
 walking the bus up Walnut to the Dorchester. Couldn’t believe my 

luck. There’s an actual outlet on this train.  Send a removed most of the UGGs but I actually found one. So my phones charging I’ll be at a slow rate but it’s been

. I do hchargedave to smell urine but you know at least my phone will work. So I managed to get my phone up to 30% before the train stopped at 15th St. There

 are no buses forthcoming, but I didn’t matter because the rain stopped thankfully. And it’s still mild. I just saw a blog posting

 where my official move-in date to Millbourne was December 1, 2018. How about that?!?!
 

Anyhow, I arrived at your Chester around 4:20 PM and head out 

to the 5 o’clock choir at Resurrection Church at 17th St. well, I went to the choir and it was pretty good. It was actually

 a full church service which they have every year with nine stages or parts and then we stand up and sing anything we don’t do is kneel, but we did get up get up and 

down about nine times. The church is very beautiful inside. I meant Kim street Mary’s friend and then we headed back to the 

Dorchester. And relax for a while. The rain got really bad when I left. Fortunately, I didn’t have to wait too long. I think I lost umbrella. I had a good day busy but good. We are fast approaching mid December. We’re about 10 days away from the official start of winter. Maybe it’s closer to 15 days I don’t know. It’ll see how much snow or lack. We have this winter supposed to be having El Niño system coming through.

No comments: