Monday, December 18, 2023

Monday, December 18: A Week Before X-Mas

I woke up at the usual time and had my breakfast, stuffed my 

clothes and backpack and got ready for work. Of course I ran late. Hard 


to get myself moving and grooving sometimes. Anyhow, I brought some

 provisions for Mike’s refrigerator and headed out. I fortunately did 

catch a 27 bus at Locust Street. I got the Mike’s and I was getting 

ready to write Christmas cards but got distracted. I then went to my psychiatry appointment where I’m going to try Focalin 5 mg at some point after the pre-authorization

 and I’ll lower my & Zoloft to 25mg effective tomorrow morning.  I’m going to do some financial transaction to get my money. I made off the study last 

week and transferred to my checking account. This is pretty exciting stuff. Also, I heard that Jalen Hurts. Eagles quarterback, may not be playing tonight‘s game against 

Seattle on Monday night football. This game was “flexed“ to Monday

 night to replace the Kansas City New England game. As you know, 

New England is really bad this year , Kansas City is now 9-5. After I got back from 
doing those errands, did a little bit of  cleanup and wrapped up some trash, 

cans etc. etc. I was feeling kinda like blah blah. I talked to the phone with a friend of mine. She is not not digging the  dating scene at all but she knows what to do. It’s now 3:48 PM. PM and I’m 

heading to a 4 o’clock yoga class. Not sure if Mary’s gonna make it but I’ll visit her regardless. Anyhow it’s gotten colder

 but it’s not raining so that’s a plus. They did say that we get cold weather after 

the rain, which is generally the case in this December, weather 

pattern that we’ve had along with rainy Sundays. Anyhow, Byron is teaching

 the class today and it’s 351 it’s time to sign in. Class was decent. I 

was feeling frustrated and worked to breathe though it. I chilled out 4 awhile 

which helped out. I went to Rite Aid but the coolers were 

STILL busted!!! I then went to DiBrono’s and got a ginger beer. I met an immigration 

lawyer daily news report that I run into sometimes chitchatted 

for a little bit. She knew about the prep and Mary Mercy Academy, etc.. It was 

interesting. Anyway, I went to the meeting and it was really good

 to go to a meeting. I have two samosas that I’m gonna share when I get to the Dorchester later on. The meeting was pretty good. Ended up having a business 
meeting tonight. I ran into somebody also went to CODA. That was 

interesting. I then walked on over to the Dorchester and we both 

shared what we did today. Temperature started dropping pretty quickly that’s

 for sure. I was lucky the 21 showed up, about four minutes later 



than Google Maps said, but the digital schedule was correct and the bus was on time. 
Eagles just lost their 3rd consecutive game 20 to 17 to the Seahawks. We allowed them to score at the very end of the game and choke that

 game away. We had a chance to be ahead of Dallas now we’re tight with Dallas. I don’t know what’s going on but it’s not good. Hopefully they got their bad football out-of-the-way.

No comments: