Friday, December 01, 2023

Friday, December 1: Santos Expelled and Sandra Day O’Connor Dies


Good morning women men AND all creatures great and small. We have 2 major new stories to start off this blog first 
off George Santos was expelled from Congress on

2/3 majority. The vote was 311 to 117. It’s about time. All 206 Democrats voted to for expulsion & only 117 Republicans voted to expel  him. The leadership of the GOP was against expulsion. it’s probably because of the

 small majority that GOP has currently. Sandra Day O’Connor died. President Ronald Reagan appointed her, but she was very fair conservative justice. She was replaced 

by Samuel Alito that conservative big government piece of shit 
Catholic dude those right wing Catholics are really scary. anyhow, I got up and did my commuting thing to work. I was wondering why my transport didn’t work. Well, the problem was today’s December 1 and I forgot to refill my card 
but I fortunately it is allowed on the train and the bus actually some dude let me in so I did cheat but I otherwise would’ve missed the train. Anyhow, it’s starting to cloud up and it’s 11:34 AM. Right now I’m at the doctor’s

office he seeing his heart doctor. It is now 1:35 PM and we’re at Penn Medicine at 1930 S. Broad Street to nice new building here the health


 center moved down here. Decided to treat myself to a second super coffee for Friday. As long as I drink it before 2 o’clock.

 I should be fine. It’s now 1:45 PM. I’m just listening to a mixed tape as I would call back in the day right now it’s some Miles Davis 
before that was crossbills Nash and Young. I don’t 



know what’s next. Well as I’m sitting here in the waiting room at 2:05 PM I read that the 

predicting more snow this year we’re supposed to have about our average 

which somewhere around 25 inches for the entire winter. Of course the sensational headlines says we’re gonna get 75 times more snow!!! Well, last year we got .3 inches the 
entire winter so that’s not saying a lot. Thanks for the hype Philadelphia Inquirer and I bet this article will disappear because they don’t save 

articles or  be blocking the article lot of times. Well, it’s now 2:46 PM and getting home via Uber. Both the Uber drivers are very cool. Anyhow, we got home and  

I had about a half hour to finish off the super coffee and get my 



stuff together for the second thing to run and forgot my thermos. 

Anyway, Apple is released an update today called iOS 17.1.2 
I Waited till it downloaded

 overnight, but I decided just to download it during the day. Get it over with. It 


now 3:45 PM. The rain started. It’s not too heavy yet. Fortunately I do have an umbrella. 🌂. I did get the yoga class a little bit late because I

 was just organized. But it was a good class with
 the loony and afterwards we went back to the Dorchester and had takeout Chinese. It was so good I love that place that we go to square on Square.



No comments: