Monday, March 27, 2023

Monday March 27: Philly! Drink the💧Until Tomorrow @ 3:30PM


Good day Philadelphia and the other places you can drink tap water. Today is the city is saying that the water from the tap is fine until 11:59 PM today. Then they said to not drink from the tab so store tap water during the day today. Anyway,

 I got up after a weird sleep. I did have a dream that they had some kind of 

light show with you know characters from Disney and Don Junior.

 Trumps son dropped all the characters and they all fell to the ground and 

all the kids are crying. Anyway, I quickly had breakfast 

and went to Mike’s put my leftovers away and my caffeine free Pepsi 

signed in and then took Uber to the Penn family medicine at University City. I have

 an 830 appointment. I signed in plenty of time. it’s now 8:16 AM. I was seen by the nursing assistant and I had an eight EKG done and everything came out normal, 



my blood pressure, my pulse, etc. Next the doctor came in I told them but my symptoms told me about my skin infection told her about the shingles and she hinted that the shingles 
might’ve it was a is a form of herpes and end, she basically said I just have to let her wait out. This is been going around and she wasn’t concerned but she did 

send me a prescription for Flonase so I’m gonna pick that up later today. I then 

went back to Mike’s washing dishes had lunch and then talked on the

 phone in a glorious way. It’s now 1:10 PM. I’m going to take a walk with Mike now. Well well, well, there’s another school shooting. This one was in Nashville Tennessee at a 

religious school called covenant. Three children were shot. It was a female shooter but I don’t know any other details at this time. Of course 

Congress and the Republicans will do absolutely nothing except “thoughts and prayers.” I just found out this person is a trans person. Jesus H Christ the right wings gonna go absolutely 

fucking crazy!! I finally got my humidifier to work. I went to a YouTube and figure it out. Also I just sent Mike

the following article about the water being good till tomorrow afternoon. I went to the doctor for my 

consistent exhaustion and tightening up my chest. They said I have a viral 

infection and I just have to let it ride. They’ve seen a lot of this. I’m 

going to a ear nose and throat doctor tomorrow to get a checked out. It’s nuts

and I’ve been fighting this cold since March 6th. I  hate getting old these days, other days I feel OK when I’m physically all right. Here’s the latest 
on how COVID-19 weakens the immune system. I just have to wonder if my current health issue is a result of COVID. Well, I turned on my humidifier and found out. I had to block the light from above because it was too bright for me to sleep with a sweatshirt.

No comments: