Thursday, March 09, 2023

Wednesday March 8: Fighting a Cold Work & Ardmore

Greetings everyone. I decided that I was well enough to at least go to Mike’s. I 

put on my mask and hopped on the train. I got to Mike’s and sat for a while and finish off my juicy that I had. I think, cleaned up his dishes, and he started working on other things, and we did some sweeping 

and cleaning. Both of us had her mask on for obvious reasons. I’m definitely not 100%. I’m more like 57% well. Anyway I’ve realized I ran out of 

my juices and I’m really thirsty so I’m going to get those and then fill up some water cold water and have one of my electric light things. I kept busy. I helped Mike do some cleaning and what not. We use the swifter and we did that stuff. I also went to CVS to get a couple of things for myself and Mike. 
. Here’s an interesting story. He followed Vietnam and came on as a walk on He became the kicker of Michigan. 
His name is  Mike Lantry who kicked for Michigan back in the 70s he missed 

two field goals. I could’ve won the game in 1973 and 1974 versus Ohio State. He served in Vietnam and came on as a walk
on and became the kicker of Michigan. Anyhow, I finally got the IRS form emailed to me so I have to email it back for me. Once I get the email I have to mail it back to the PVTF been 



mean to do that for the last month and it’s finally partway done doing that still feel kind of crappy but I persevered I suppose. It’s now 330 for the train just left and it’s pretty crowded

. I have to walk through like three cars to find to see. Anyhow, train got us to Ardmore 3:58 PM so I had to walk about five more minutes I suppose can’t wait till it’s cold and really a drag. Train just had to 

put it along as it does and it’s pretty chilly to get a little bit of a breeze going on. I got 

to Ardmore and I took a nap for about an hour and a half. I felt really good that 

I had some nice ginger iced tea with the great decongestion humidifier. My stuffy head. It’s almost 8 o’clock born March, show doc Martin, and then eat something. Well we ate and we finished off the 
Siri stock Martin after 10 seasons. It ended on a Christmas special. I’m going to miss that show. So it’s off to look for another show to watch when Sunday rolls around. It was driven home and hope to feel a little bit better tomorrow. It’s cold skin of a pain in the ass.

No comments: