Thursday, March 09, 2023

Thursday March 9: Trucking Though My Cold🤧


Hello I woke after a weird sleep and ate breakfast and watch a little Stephen Colbert, who is funny as shit. And then truck downtown to the train and I noticed

 it wasn’t crowded at all compared to other days. Also when I got climbed up the steps to City Hall. I didn’t see hardly anybody when I was taking my almost daily picture of 

City Hall that I like. And then got to Mike’s did some stuff and then took a nap where I reportedly snored. That means I really did  sleep. I felt like the 30 minute nap was like 10 minutes but

 I must’ve really slept. I’m still fighting off this cold feel a little bit better today but I’m not doing yoga at all. I’m just coming home 

and resting and drinking liquids and stuff. Mike and I took a walk and that was delightful. We got to see things we’ve always seen  Including a close Starbucks that closed during the pandemic. 

Anyhow, came back in and I had to do some switching around with my tile  things but I think I got it successfully done. I had to re-name stuff, etc. Meanwhile

 the people are still installing those goddamn windows and beeping the lift

 that they used to install the shutters after they install the windows. 

It’s kind of irritating cause just beeps on and on and on. With his window people

 finally finished for the day. I think they might be done by early next 

week if we’re lucky. They working on the window for about two weeks or so. anyhow, I stayed till about 3:35 PM. Talcum bringing your mom’s meals and hang out. The 

building super was working on getting the overhead lights to not dim when the microwaves on it when the heat starts. He’s having difficulty at the wiring is not the greatest It’s now  3:41 PM and I’m 

going straight home there’s no yoga till my head stops being congested. I want to stop feeling like crap. I’m feeling a little bit better today but I have a little bit ago. 
I got home and ate. I then watched some videos. This included old Rose Bowl telecast. I then took a 😴 or at least I attempted to do this. I then got 
up and saw that my Amazon Fresh order came in. I put the food away and snacked on some strawberries 🍓 which

 were tasty! I didn’t talk on the phone as I usually do, and then took some NyQuil and went to sleep

No comments: