Saturday, March 11, 2023

Saturday, March 11: Sick on My 11th Anniversary


I awoke off at 9:30 AM, but I slept in because I was determined to sleep in and next thing you know what I woke up and it was 1 PM. I still feel sick. I don’t think I got much better from yesterday. I’m a little 

frustrated now. I did manage to make it into therapy After eating breakfast and not being able to finish my coffee. And I was a little bit late and I had very low energy

. I then stopped at Mike’s and gave his credit card back and the $20 I withdrew on his behalf. I didn’t talk on the phone for a while  and decided

go to 5:30 PM Early Night Out meeting because I haven’t been in a meeting and today is my sober anniversary. It’s been 11 years I bought myself all kinds of 

drinks from lemon ginger drink to smoothie drink to a Pepsi and I still have some left and I’m gonna bring home. My battery is about to die at 6:27 PM in the meeting just ended
 so I have

 to go home charge my phone and talk on the phone once more. My battery is at 2%. My battery is going to die because I didn’t bring my backpack so therefore I couldn’t charge it. Anyhow, I decided

 I’d stop at the Apple store. Weaving past St. Patrick’s Day butterflies in Center City. I was able to remove the eagle sticker
 from the back of my phone and get the gunk off. I also found out that

 the charging circle on the back actually works. I charge my phone up to 8%. oh I forgot



 to get off here dammit. Looks like I have to walk from 
Upper Darby because I was spacing out why the train was delayed shit. Well, I finally got home around 7:50 PM and I ate watching YouTube videos and started feeling my cough kick up again. Anyway, I’ll be calling the doctor for not significantly improved by Monday or Tuesday.

No comments: