Monday, March 20, 2023

Monday March 20: Running w/ Mike Yoga & Meeting


This morning I got up after not getting enough sleep, but I did OK. I think I feel a little stronger even though I didn’t get enough sleep anyhow and I made it to 

Mike’s only a tiny bit late. He had a doctors appointment at 10:15 which we had to show up at the bus station, 15 to 20 minutes early on Broad Street to cats 4 bus. 

That appointment and did around 10:50 AM and then we walked across 

Vine Street to catch the bus coming back. When you come back we found

 out that the hot water heater busted in the building and so I couldn’t do Mike’s

 laundry. I was able to go to CVS and get them bread. The building 

apartment complex couldn’t stop me from getting that work done which is a good thing.


I’m now about to have some lunch, it is now 1:12 PM. It’s 1:30 PM  

and I’m about to start eating my lunch. Looks like Trump could be indicted either today or Wednesday according to Politico. This is conjecture, but they are putting barricades up. I saw the TikTok 

video of that going on. Some Republicans think that getting indicted will be good

 for Trump because I look like a martyr against the “Weaponized judicial system”. This article in the Atlantic magazine says that

 getting indicted is not a good political strategy. It kind of makes sense actually. Yet 

 Republicans live in another world. It’s the world of the 

Trump cult. Anyhow, I couldn’t wash the dishes. I’m hoping they’ll be hot water 

but if not least there’s water running and I talked on the phone for the 


couple people and then I’m hanging out with Mike and then 3 o’clock rolled around


 and I stayed for a bit and then it was time to go being 3:37 PM

 and all that. I did already sign out at 3:05 PM. It’s cool but it’s not frigid like it was this morning. It certainly wasn’t 60° outside. I’m heading

 out to Yoga and it’s pretty mild out and somebody’s talking really loudly

 on the phone near me. But that’s OK. It’s a nice day to do that and I’m going

 go to class. I went to class, and I chatted up the people at the front desk

 and welcomed myself back to the fold again after being out for two weeks because of the cold life and fighting off. Well, where I was sitting in the room was really hot. I didn’t have 

to take a pause during my session, but I really struggled because it was really humid with the air was still in my stomach was a little funny and I was hot, so I personally had more of those
 big plastic things so I was able to pour stuff over my head and keep myself called off bro bit. Afterwords studio for quite some time

 and relaxed. I did get a call talk to the phone as well. I should’ve about five minutes late to the meeting. The theme was it one day at a time. 

No comments: