Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Tuesday, March 21: First Day of Spring


After a decent night of sleep, which wasn’t enough, I woke up with a pretty flaming, sore throat. I and ate breakfast had a lozenge and I felt lot better. It was 

cold out today of 32° to start
the highest supposed to get near 60°, believe it or not I got the Mike’s about the 20 minutes late because I just couldn’t get out of the

 house and I needed that extra 20 minutes of sleep. I also then took a nap at Mike’s and then put on his new sheet and went and went out and started

 the laundry. They did turn on the hot water heater, which was a blessing . And then went to my appointment and right now someone cross the 

street because I was talking to my phone. It is frightening for women to hear a 

guy talking to his phone. I understand that. I just felt like talking 

now because this is the best I felt all day Anyway, I’m going to to take the laundry

 out of the dryer and relieve myself of my incompetence. That’s why acorns are 

important. Anyhow, it’s very nice right this moment you can still feel the cold air, but it is very pleasant outside. I don’t even need to wear a hat. Well, I 

finished work i’m heading to yoga class. For a change I don’t go to the 530 class on Tuesday. Going to the 4 o’clock class because I already had my therapy appointment. Anyway, I come with a little trepidation‘s because the last two classes have been difficult more difficult than the usual. anyhow I’m not going anywhere else this evening. Well, the district attorney in charge of the Trump case in New York is not being intimidated by Jim Jordan’s called testify before congress. Good for him.

No comments: