Monday, March 06, 2023

Monday, March 6: Ardmore to Philly

Well, I wrote my blog but then what happens is if you leave it 

on too long it’ll disappear. Sometimes
I’ve avoided that problem. Anyway, I woke up this morning after 6 1/2 hour sleep in Ardmore and ate breakfast and looked at my tile app for

 a minute and next thing you know when I had to catch the train at 7:02 AM. I did make the train but barely. I at least got my breakfast in my coffee. I was able to bring my coffee with me since

 I had to go cup. I got to Mike’s on time and Sunday. I think started feeling a little little funky today cause I didn’t quite get enough sleep, but I’ve been 

fighting off some thing I think for a little while now my throat, a little scratchy , anyway, they’re still working on those goddamn windows next-door. They’ve been working on them 

for at least two weeks. Maybe this is the middle of the second week ever working here I don’t have a hat so I had to buy one at CVS this morning for $11 


and I don’t have my headphones cause I left them home yesterday. So I Kansas blast out my stuff while Mike’s on 

the phone. He’s been busy on the phone this morning.. I was feeling



 a little bit funky today and I went down to the Facebook rabbit hole 

and somebody who is a friend of a friend of Facebook posted

 this way back in 2019 or 2018. New York City’s most eligible bachelorettes It’s
WAY too much fabulousness from my ass but I just had to comment. well





 Strong 16 p.m. we’re going to a 1245 appointment with Mike’s doctor. 

we’re going to ahis foot doctor, Dr. Peacock. It’s right near 18th and 

south which is close the OSC coffeehouse and the Walgreens. It’s much nicer

 than it was this morning.  It’s not warm 
but it’s very walkable. Mike’s 

appointment didn’t take that long. We did end up going to a pizza place called Lazaro’s pizza. It had a weird set up. Your order on one room and then 
 you go to another room to Sydney. It was pretty tasty but not cheap though but tasty. And yeah, I talked on the phone a couple friends and decided
 that I 

wouldn’t go to yoga and try to just rest instead of going outside in the 

world so I 
came home ate and then took a nap for about I guess hour and a half. I then got up and monster a few things and then just sat around at home.

No comments: