Sunday, March 12, 2023

Sunday, March 12: A Day for Resting From this Cold


After a rough night asleep, where I had a cough that kept keeping me up I slept until about 12 noon and decided I would eat breakfast. Yes I talked on the phone and I like talk in the phone that’s

 what I do. Anyhow, I still feel sick with this funky ass cold. I don’t know what to do about it. Anyhow, I couldn’t go to moms place. My brother had called me around 3 o’clock


because she was heading there. So I showered, shaved and got dressed. I barely

 made the train down to 30th St. to catch the train out to Ardmore Pennsylvania. By 

the way, the shard was good. It was nice to steam up my sinuses. Anyway, I’m expected there by 3:30 PM. The thing is I stopped at Rite Aid to get some throat lozenges cause 

they made the difference stopping my dry cough that I picked up. Also got some orange juice for that famous vitamin C, even though I just took vitamin 

C tabs this morning it’s cloudy and cool, but I’m no fool but I’m not gonna 

jump in the pool because too cold. Anyway, I might be a couple minutes late. 

Hopefully go for a walk soon and later. Anyway, it’s daylight savings time officially today. Hooray! Frey came to the house of Ardmore and I took out some trash and got ready to take a walk. It’s almost 4 PM 

daylight savings time. So the sun will be out a little bit longer. But 

we took our walk and it was pretty deep and we walked a different way because 

somebody’s listening to us up close. We then came back and I started



 feeling a little bit more human from Michael. And I have more of her pumpkin 🎃 

curry soup that she gets from Whole Foods. It’s now 8:28 PM. We’re  and stuff like that. Watch the film called women talking. I can’t wait to feel better. I really just can’t wait. I hope I don’t have a coughing  fit tonight to keep me up and I’m gonna do everything I can to suppress it.

No comments: