Sunday, March 05, 2023

Sunday, March 5: Trip to Maple Acres Farm

Today I just couldn’t get my self moving at all. I got up and sat  around 

for a while that’s not all I did today next day talk in the phone with a couple people and took a shower. I did shave today which was good. I  packed 

up my bag for Yoga ahead of time just in case I crash. I end up wanting to take the Ardmore commuter train to Ardmore 

but I missed it. I just lost track of time so that’s what I had to deal with it I 

had to take Uber because I fucked around and found out. Anyhow, the rest of day is going to be 

getting eggs and stuff. We’re going to this natural farm somewhere near Norristown. I doing Jack shit today. Anyhow, 

I arrived on time and it’s pretty sunny. The wind is calm down a bit and about to go inside and listen and then 
we’re gonna

 go out. I first care of some errands. I didn’t things to Karen throwing trash out. It’s now 3:47 PM. But we went to 

this phone, called the Maple Glen Farms in Plymouth meeting. It was pretty cool there were live animals such as horses, sheep, 

roosters, and chickens. Bought some farm, fresh eggs and couple other things and then we walked around the farm. I got a lot of nice pictures of the animals 

in the scenery. It was a pleasant trip. I must say it was nice to  out of the house and do something a little bit different. It was a very pretty 

place. I never heard of it before. I was told it’s a last farm in Plymouth Township. And the good thing it’s preserved. It’s nice that there’s still places like

 this that exist. It was a nice way to get out of town. We then got back 

and picked up some of that delicious pumpkin curry soup that you 

get at Whole Foods. We’re gonna watch Doc Martin is now 7 PM. I’ve

 got my soup and my kettle chips along with reads ginger beer, which
 is very delicious indeed. It’s Sunday night and that means tomorrow is Monday and another week of getting up early and going to work. Trying to figure things out. But it’s a beautiful day outside

. I’m glad I got to go outside before it was too late. So goes the first week of March 2023. I hope you are all having a nice time in the month of March. Looks like 

March might be cooler than February. We’re not going to get 60° weather for at least the next 10 days cording to my Apple weather. I did something that I’ve been wanting to do for God knows how long I trim down my keys and I also set up my tile I think it helps you find your shit when you can’t find it. Ordering another one for my backpack because I’ve been known to leave it at Mike’s. 

No comments: