Friday, March 31, 2023

Friday, March 31: I Witnessed a Shooting This Morning 😳😳

Well today started out as a normal day waking up tired, etc. I got on 

the train cause I just missed the one that leaves at 7:31 AM and caught the one to leave at 7:35 PM. Well well well, the trip ended up being a lot more than I expected. There was a shooting 

right in front of me after these guys were wrestling on the ground. I started 
videotaping it when they were just having a fight, and just as I stopped, videotaping the gunshot went off. We found out later the guy got 
wounded in the arm and he’ll recover. Anyhow, we had to get off the train. In the meanwhile I forgot my backpack because I really wasn’tthinking about it. 

I just wanted to get the hell off the fucking train so I don’t get shot. So we were told to go down to 46 feet, so I walked down to 46 street caught the train and 
came in.  I sent a copy to my video to FOX 29 and got Courle’s text from the other stations sell nerve using the video because I’m the only one who 
sent them videos. I’m tracking my backpack and apparently I’m 

thinking one of the homeless dude stole it because it’s been all over Philadelphia. It went to 69th St. and went up to 

Frankford transportation Center now it’s somewhere on Frankford

 Avenue so I think some homeless dude or drug attic has it and I’m not gonna 

be able to cover it  Because it’s in a funky ass part of Frankford I know 

I took a picture of what the address is. I don’t think backpacks worth dying for so anyhow it’s now 2 PM. I’m at Mike’s and that’s about it. Hello there 

I’m back I left Mike’s at 3:45. I was going to pick up my artwork but I don’t think 

I have time I have to get the borders from this place. I just bought

 a fast charger because the other extra charger bit the dust when my backpack is 

left on the train and taking pay I guess a homeless person 

riding the rails because it’s been 69th St., all the way up to Kensington and back. i’m going to-have to buy another backpack. I have to decide what to get. 
Anyhow, I got some dinner and that was tasty. And then came home and relax to bed and talked on the phone. I am going to have someone coming over to clean, pick

 up my art supplies and then go back to the sketch club and deliver my work and also pack my yoga clothes. 
Is the number to try to recover my backpack which is traveling up and down the market Frankford line
215 580 3691 CTL# 2316884

No comments: