Thursday, March 23, 2023

Thursday, March 23: Still Fighting Illness & Exhausted


Well,  good morning to the world it’s tired. I am with you and I understand. I got up @  7:23 AM. Next I hit the snooze and Upper and next thing you know if it was 7:45 AM. I proceeded to eat my breakfast 
and decided I wouldn’t go to yoga and I do need to get more sleep. I 

did sleep very well. Had a dream about being a congressman and

 then I was doing Evel Knievel stunts on a ♿️ wheelchair 🦽 

or I was about to do one. Anyway caught the train and then got the mic. 

Fortunately the rain stopped. It’s going to be cloudy and mild today with 

intermittent sprinkles throughout the morning. We then waited for a while for the 

transit ride. The guy was very nice. He had a pretty slick car. 

He had some spoilers going on. We got the Presbyterian Hospital where they have a wheelchair shortage. They don’t have enough wheelchairs 

so we’re sitting here in the front waiting for  a wheelchair. It’s really weird at the hospital and they’re short on wheelchairs, but I digress. I still have 

my sensation in my throat to tell me the room still tired. Anyhow, it’s 934 waiting 

for them to let us in we got the wheelchair. We’re good. Boss now 11:55 AM.

 Mom I was waiting for Mike to complete his procedure. I got to take a little nap 

well just sitting in the chair it was very pleasant. Then I got hungry and 

I went to the cafeteria and got some delicious snacks, such as banana and 

some protein bars. right after that Mike came back from his procedure and

 we’re now waiting for the rideshare to show up with shows 

up at 12:15 PM. Well it is 12:32 PM. We just arrived back. The rain has stopped for now. It’s mild

 yet damp. Don’t know when the rain will return. I’m eventually going to have lunch but I’m OK now because I had 

those snacks at the cafeteria. I’m also doing phone duty and then I’m gonna eat my lunch. I then finished my lunch and Mike got a delivery of mom’s meals and I unpacked that 

and his toilet is still broken and the guy hasn’t come in to fix it yet. I then left Mike’s around 315 and I’m gonna go somewhere to have something to eat and use the 

facilities and then go home cause I’m still having a tiny bit of a sore throat tiredness, so I’m skipping things again today. Well, I ended up going to the coffee shop and staying there for 

about 2 1/2 three hours just sitting there, but I couldn’t commit myself . 

to going to the meeting because I was really feeling tired. I made it home and talked on the phone and went to bed at 10:30. Oh, I wanted to mention 

one other thing they had the congressional TikTok hearings in the house economic committee. I saw a couple clips and it was a joke. All they were doing was grandstanding and practically yelling at the head of TikTok. They didn’t let them finish or anything. Oh I know tomorrow on TikTok it’s gonna be a hot fucking mess with that shit in the Democrats are about to tamp down the youth vote if they push this fascism away. 

No comments: