Sunday, March 26, 2023

Saturday, March 25: Long COVID-19???

I got up late 11:30 AM feeling kind of crappy but not any worse. I struggled end. Well I 

got enough sleep which was good. I had breakfast and then decided I get a ride into yoga with Lunnecessary  and go to both classroom and take it easy today because of my tiredness symptoms. 

 I being thirsty and all that crap. I wasn’t sure is going to go, but I decided

 to go in Lynne so I had to go because she overslept her class and wanted to do class. Anyhow, I 


made it to the studio boat
. The traffic going down. Chestnut Street was absolutely a goddamn nightmare. Never

 do that again if I can help it. Makes me so glad I can just take the market. Frankford line down 

even with that bullshit. It’s still the best way to get to the studio. I put mats down and hopefully little get there on time cause it’s 3:53 PM. I did liar mat down. What can I say? The class went well. I didn’t get to see
your thing in spells. And my breathing was good. Took my usual shower afterwards and then continue with need your class which 
is very good. We escape center city, and its crowds, and I got home a little before 9 PM Eastern daylight savings time. after that, I hate some leftovers or at least that’s what I say to people. Anyway, I do see the doctor Monday morning and I plan to sleep in till 10 o’clock and then see my mom. My brothers Cape May taking a break with Debbie. 

No comments: