Sunday, March 19, 2023

Saturday, March 18: Back to Yoga

Today I slept until about 11 o’clock and decided I couldn’t make
 it to yoga today. I then went downtown and hung out. That wasn’t too bad. I brought a super cough meet with me and drink that. I as I was ready to get going I realized I didn’t have any gym shorts for the class. Tried 

to run down Chestnut Street and pick up a pair of shorts and I made the class actually a little bit late. I managed to find a spot after zigzagging through the glass. boy was I struggling at 

the beginning. I did OK to beginning actually but when we did triangle pose that’s when I really struggled. I had to take a break and the good thing I did because after that, I got through the class pretty well. It was a good 

thing that I did decide to take a break. I didn’t decide to go to the in class afterwards to relax and unwind. And it was really good for me to do that.  I then hung 
around for a while and relax and then went home on the SEPTA. After that I talk to my phone and said about the old days back in the day and it was OK.

No comments: