Friday, April 22, 2022

Friday, April 22: Visiting Friends in South Florida

Well I got up really early to meet a friend at the pancake place. I had to get up at eight quickly take
 a shower and we drove down to Delray. 



We did catch some rush-hour traffic but it wasn’t that bad. We got to the pancake place

 and the 6 stack of pancakes is really good. The coffee was decent as well. Well I just got
a text message that Marjorie Taylor Greene has to testify under oath today. The insurrectionist Margie Taylor Greene is testifying in Georgia under oath. Hearing  started at 9:30 AM today. We went to Gulfstream park. It’s part of Delray Beach. There are no signs for it a nice lady told me. It was really windy and the surface extremely rough. It’s a nice stiff 20 mile an hour breeze right on the beach. It was very pleasant we all had a mellow time of it. After we went to the park we went to a smoke shop and had some cappuccinos. They were very good. I relaxed and so did everyone else. We eventually 

headed back to wards Larry’s place but he had to go to his glass world place to see if his glasses are scratched.  Fortunately 
for me there was a Panera bread nearby

 and I went past the super packed line to eat there and took care of business. It was a goddamn Covid nightmare thank God I have my mask with me. It is now 12:57 PM.
 I read that SEPTA has 1.1 billion to spend next year.This it’s because of the infrastructure
 plan and getting money from the state which they haven’t been able to tap 

before. Will take advantage of this and spend wisely. Went to the Manatee place behind the power plant. I hadn’t been here before because it was closed due 

to COVID  it the last time I was ehere in Florida. Philadelphia ended at mask mandate after it was in effect for 3 whole days. Phil also stop using the metric of that measure 

the threat of Covid in Philadelphia. It’s like the wild wild West with Covid every man and woman for his or her self God dammit! Well we ended up relaxing at Larry’s for a while I took

 a short short nap. We then met up with his friend Rob around 5:15 PM. We had a bunch of five dollar appetizers for dinner which is pretty good. I know I’m gonna sleep like a 

baby tonight. I was up pretty damn early. It’s really sunny and very breezy today. Next we went to the Northwood District. It’s kind of funky and artsy here. 

Went to a place and I got some of my half-and-half coffee and we’re gonna 

sit outside and enjoy the nice cool breeze. It’s now 7:25 PM. We watched a movie 

with Nicolas Cage about Sarah color name Robert Hanssen 

who killed him 17 women and girls in Alaska in the 70s and 80s.  It was a fun day out and watch some YouTube videos and then when I immediately to bed to enjoy my sleep in the breeze . 

No comments: