Saturday, April 02, 2022

Saturday, April 2: Cloudy Day in Poway

Today I woke up to a cloudy day. It looked like it rained 

overnight and I didn’t sleep all that well because I didn’t have enough covers and I was too lazy to deal with that. Alice made me some delicious breakfast and we talked for 

a while. I heard from Pat as well. Kimberly sent Alice and I a nice photo of all three of us on our hike that we took while up near San Simeon. I’m outside now at 12:43 and it’s actually a misty very light 
misty rain outside. It’s not a day to go to the 

beach for sure. Today   Shows that even San Diego can have over overcast & humid moist days.

 Not sure we’re going to do today. Alice is leaving Monday for Disney World Monday afternoon

 that is. Next tax year could be very interesting with the new 1099K form which captures everybody’s Venmo payments possibly. Wall Street Journal states that the IRS is it is it going to be 
able to deal with this bullshit. It’s gonna be kind of interesting next tax year between my retirement want some stuff in this it could be very very interesting. Alice now is talking to John

 it is now 1:26 PM I’m having one of my last super coffees I have. I did 

order some today but they won’t show up till April 6. Does the world need more thought

 leaders? This website has bragged that it’s Your Trusted Source of Thought Leadership Love 

the new jargon. It sounds like 1984 the book that is. On TikTok I’ve been

 listening to this guys videos. The topic in this one is stores/fast 
food restaurants bad mouthing each other with superimposed lips. It doesn’t sound funny but I think it 
is. This concerns Hollywood video blockbuster video in Netflix and Health Netflix is going to run them out of business. The first video takes place in 1997 and the second one takes place in 2022.  I think it’s 

funny that’s all. Alice and I watched a movie that was really quirky and I forgot the name of it. It was directed by Wes Chandler the guy I think you did some slasher movies if I’m not incorrect. We then watched two episodes of  a British detective show which was pretty good.

No comments: