Thursday, April 28, 2022

Wednesday, April 27: 2nd Quick 🤫 Quieted Day



Hello.. Again today I had a very quiet day because I need to sit still cause I’ll be bouncing around a bit for the next few days. We all 
know the story. Anyhow, I got up early because lately I have been able to just sleep in. I wanted to but I didn’t. I got up and me and my sister had discussions sprinkled along today in between 

her work and about different topics. Topics it don’t get discussed on a blog at least not this one. Anyhow, I took a little walk with my supercoffee and sat at the 

Starbucks and just contemplated my navel amongst other things. I feel like I’m hitting a transitional phase because I’m past the point

 of panic too what am I doing? How am I doing it? All that fun midlife
crisis shit without the booze. Mimi was very nice and provided us with lunch. It was  a vegan chicken salad. It was very good. Rest

 of the day I hung out outside and took a little walk as I said before. Later on I watched some old groovy oldies such as TSOP and soul train together and 

a summation of Saturday morning cartoon from the 60’s  
& 70’s. Some I remembered and some I forgot but most of them were stuff that I remember as a kid in the late 60s early 70s. It was 

a trip i saw clips from the Groovie ghoulies Scooby Doo and 

Far Out Space Nuts. Boy, it was funny. It really really brought me back there were
 some of the things like the Chan clan. I’ve sing that song in my head about
the channel and and I figured out where I got it from holy shit something embedded deep in my brain. Dr. Anthony Fauci officially announced

  yesterday we’re ending the pandemic phase. We’re in the endemic phase will never get rid of Covid but it’s a matter of maintenance. So you know when Fauci saying it it’s every man and woman for himself and now the Republicans can concentrate on transgendered people and Wokeness rather than freedom from mask mandates. Goddamn

No comments: