Saturday, April 23, 2022

Saturday, April 23: hanging out in Lake Worth Florida


Today start off the complete opposite of yesterday where I slept in till about 9 AM and watched a rerun of law and order and sampled the outdoors for a little bit. Larry did some exercises
 and vacuumed and had to take stuff out of the vacuum cleaner to fix it. It’s now 10:46 AM we’re going to see the nature museum that was closed 

during the height of the pandemic. It’s been a slow day so far. Slow days are good to have every so often especially with all the driving around that I did the 

last few days. Okeeheelee Park he’s where were first going to be going. It’s now noon. 

We went to the park and Veronica went kayaking and Larry 

and I were both hungry so we went out to CVS to get some food. There’s no 

real snack bar at the place. First went the wrong way and then we decided

 to head towards route one and then to CVS so I got fig newtons and the Pepsi. It’s a nap point that

 I got a reminder that I had a therapist appointment at 2 PM and I completely 

forgot about it. I tried to postpone or cancel the appointment 

but I already rescheduled once so the appointment. I don’t we get charge

 for up to see you. Anyhow it’s nice and breezy here at the Okeeheelee fish 

management area. Veronica is out kayaking him I’m just drinking a Pepsi 

and watching people Zipline across the water and people kayaking. Next 

we went to Northlake and went to a coffee shop in art gallery. I 

don’t have my 2 o’clock appointment and I ended up walking around

 in the neighborhood nearby and there’s some very cool houses while I 

was talking. I think it was a fruitful appointment. We then went to a pizza place nearby

 to have a late lunch. I got myself in Italian hoagie it is now 3:30 PM 

eastern daylight time. Well, when I got home I just feel like tank taken a nap that’s

 what I did and it felt good just as zone out. I was really tired. So we had downtime 

and that was good. Larry and Veronica watching TV I suppose and then I got my laundry done which was good because I’ll

 be leaving in a couple days and it’s good to have all clean clothes packed up in a small package. Anyhow we then went to this place and see some live music and they’re not bad it’s acoustic three

 acoustic dudes playing you know classic rock greats like the Beatles and The Guess Who and John Hiatt etc. I’m just I mean I just sgot a little nervous being indoors with people Hooten and hollering. Wasn’t packed fortunately  but I was a little nervous I think my anxieties a little up right now. There’s some attractive women there and that just makes me a little nervous as well. But they’re not bad I just wish there was some outdoor part to it because I was getting nervous about Covid it’s just what I do 

No comments: