Friday, April 01, 2022

Friday, April 1: Returning Rental and Dinner w/Nice


Greetings from back in  Poway After a really nice sleep and a glorious shower. I got up and there’s about 9 o’clock. I’ll serve breakfast

 omelette and it was really really really really tasty. It was nice to be back in civilization again. If I could catch up on my sleep. It’s nice and warm and sunny here 

in Poway. Pat tells me he’s got a new gig and I think that the usual stuff going on. Anyhow after breakfast 
we loaded the car up or should I say unloaded the rental car of all the stuff we had.  Anyhow, I return the rental car and 

there was no hassle to it. I did fill up the tank it only needed about 2 gallons which was 12 bucks. I thought maybe I’d walked a little literally from there but a

it’s kind of funky right around here everything has a dead-end or a freeway running through it or something. I’m on 2601 Columbia Ave.

 I was fortunately able to pin Alice. Let’s hope she finds without too much
 with no issue which is good. Hopefully she’ll be able to find me. It’s now 1:32 PM I guess we’re going

 to pick up Sadie next. Oh we picked up Sadie incident. We then went down to target where I needed a new toothbrush and mouthwash since I left my 

toothbrush at the campsite where it was picked up by somebody else. It’s 2:50 PM and after Alice picked  me up     . I bought two shirts as well and a couple juices plus bananas. After we got home I was just 
watching took care of some other things and we just basically snack. I snacktime grapes chips and Triscuits and we just sat I 

checked a Twitter and my messages etc. etc. we’re gonna be going out to Mimi‘s for dinner.  Not sure what we’re going to eat. Mimi did ask what we want to eat

 and I just saw the left better to either of those two peters long is not a big fat steak or sauerkraut I’m good. We’re first gonna buy some flowers on the way there and 

then we’ll probably hang out till dark and then we’ll probably end up coming back here and have a quiet evening at home. I am  doing OK so far. Oh boy I 

just found out we’re having Indian. I got a call and asked what I wanted and I said something vegetarian and spicy so away we go. Dinner 

was nice. Becky and boyfriend were there. Do you the food was really good and I enjoyed it very much. Alice was very tired and we hung out and enjoyed ourselves. It was nice to have a good Indian dinner at home with no wind or cold.

No comments: