Friday, April 15, 2022

Friday, April 15: A Day in Key West Florida

The alarm went off at 5 AM and we got ready to leave the 
hotel and catch the bus to Miami. The Uber driver came on time and we will be taking the bus. We stopped at this delicious place and I had an empanada and

 Larry and Veronica had espresso. I also had a banana and I brought supercoffee with me. The bus is  

supposed to be here at 6:45 AM there’s quite a few people here already. Anyhow, but she was about 10 minutes late and Larry made a reservation
but he didn’t pay for it yet. Plus when you pay to get on the only except cash. Fortunately amongst us all we did have cash. That was kind of weird so he 
just runs from a list and does it by hand. Meanwhile Veronica needed a cell phone to go kayaking but you don’t pay with a credit 

card going on a bus trip very strange so south  7:08 PM  and are still boarding people. We got on 
the bus and the guy the tour guide was just talking half the time were on the bus. He kept saying hey guys “all the time. A nice guy but 

had to pay cash and you’re weren’t allowed to do number twos on the bus so everybody did their thing at the breakfast rest stop we went to early in the trip. We went to 7 Mile Bridge and then it’s pouring here after marathon key. By the time we got to Key West there was no rain to think of but it was somewhat

 humid but not terrible because there is a breeze. We walked around we went to Tennessee Williams Museum. His original residence is owned by private guy 

and no visitors go there. The lady at the museum is very nice she didn’t

 like DeSantis either  and she was really cool and we have over talking 

about how Key West changed in your actual Trumper‘s here when this 
place used to be very liberal. Well, we went to the Ernest Hemingway place. I didn’t go in and took some pictures outside of the 

place and a picture of a couple of the cats. We then went to a nice coffee shop and 

that’s when I realized I hadn’t been to the southern most point 

of the US survey. Near the big Bowie it since there. Larry and Veronica weren’t

 that interested and because they had been there. I took a quick Uber 

there and hung out for about five minutes or 10 minutes then caught another Uber. Each of the Uber drivers had charging cord so I was able to keep the phone 

surviving. After I got back to the restaurant and realized I lost two T-shirts one for me and one for Alice side by another sad  of conch

 republic T-shirts which are better anyway. It’s the 40th anniversary of the conch republic starting today April 15. I then went to a place called theKoffee House. I got myself a nice smoothie with ginger in it which really 
hit the spot. My stomach was feeling like I could not handle any more coffee 

in my stomach. I broke my second  mask as well. So in order to sit on the bus I have to wrap around my ear I’ve done that before. It is now 336 instead 

of eating at 4 PM I’m gonna just leave this place now. It’s 3:36 PM. Well I met 
Larry and Veronica and we had a nice dinner at a seafood place. I had Keylime pie which is a must and that was utterly delicious. After 
dinner, we hopped on the bus and that bus ride was really long. I think

 Veronica and I really want to marry mass and that whole bus I had a key and 95 because 

my other one snapped and broke as a second thing I broke. 

No comments: