Sunday, April 03, 2022

Sunday April 3: NO DATES!! Just Bananas!! Ok?

Oy! Today is Sunday the first Sunday in April. I woke up about 9:35 AM and checked my messages and it was quiet and that’s a good thing. And I have a little issue with my earwax I need to get some earwax remover

cut it’s starting to get a little worse. Seems like about every six months to a year by my ears get clogged up. Right now it’s only the right here. I ate breakfast and Alice ran off to ballet. didn’t do much of anything and then decided after she got back that I might
 take Uber to Staples and/or CVS. I talked to Allison she’s taking a bath and Becky and her friends are coming over to look at this  stuff on the safe deposit box. I am instead

 just gonna walk to Starbucks it’s 1:37 PM. I’m trying not to go slipping slipping into the past but we all know the time keeps on slipping slipping
  slipping into the future. I read this article in New Yorker asking 

what are we going to do  about COVID-19  now? You know all the different 

instructions in vague pronunciations from the CDC etc. We’re at an ad now but COVID-19 variant BA –2 is taking over now we’ll see what happens. Well I ended up going to Starbucks and the burrito place and hung out. I watched a really funny takedown of Will Smith, the Academy and his weird wife Jada Pinkett Smith. Any house now 327 I don’t know if I’m gonna run into her daughter and her friend or not or whether I missed

No comments: