Wednesday, April 06, 2022

Wednesday, April 6: Editing and Chilling w/ Sister


Hi I woke up with Alice’s animals this morning. I slept very well and I think my ear situation has improved it still has a waste to go and it probably am still going to the

 doctor when I get back. My sister got back from Disney World and we 

hung out most of the day. I just did some editing of my blogs back to 2021. I then continue to stay 

in and I continue to edit the blogs I’m already up to February 2021

. So I got a long way to go. The temperatures are going to get very hot for the next few days so I think I’ll 

go to the beach either tomorrow or Friday or maybe both days I don’t know. 

Things are quiet at the eastern front. Alice is going to stay over at her daughters house and I’m just gonna chill out with the animals. 

No comments: