Wednesday, April 06, 2022

Tuesday, April 5: A California Kind of Day. Bitches


I woke up today and it was like any other day. It really wasn’t it really been a very mild ideal California kind of day. I had breakfast messed around the computer 
for a little bit and decided to take a trip to my favorite burrito place near the Starbucks to have a burrito and I also went to Starbucks which was pretty goddamn tasty I 
must say. This posting won’t be seen for a while but that’s OK I can always see it if nobody else can ha ha. Anyhow Illinois is still 
going on and back east and I’ll be going to Florida in about a week. It’s now 5:18 PM I’m still dealing with my clogged ear I got a little bit better but it’s still a 
ways to go. Alice sent some really neat pictures from Star Wars land at Disney World. The whole place look like a Star Wars set and she also got a light saber and 

you actually build your own light saber which is pretty far out. They look like they were having a really fun time. I decided I would start editing my blog post so they 

would make more sense. I’m up to about January 23 right now January 23, 2021 so I have a long way to go. I figured this is an activity I can do at the airport 

when I’m in Vegas for  seven or eight hours which seems to be my fate when I fly. I also support myself with another massage and tomorrow and the rest the week is supposed to be pretty hot so I think I’m gonna go to the beach then 

No comments: