Monday, April 25, 2022

Monday April April 25: Leaving North Palm Beach

Good day everybody. I got up approximately 8:30 AM this morning I had

 myself some breakfast and used up the rest of my milk doing so. I had a super coffee because I didn’thave enough milk to make coffee with. I  I had 

an appointment that was postponed from 10 AM to 12:30 PM. That 
gave me plenty of time dto double triple check that I packed everything I needed. I had a hell of a time packing because of course I cumulated stuff. I left some things at Larry’s for my next trip up there. I had to bring an extra bag because I just didn’t have enough room in my backpack. I caught the buswhich was 15 minutes late. I miss the early I’ll try Rowlett 3:07 PM so now I’m catching a 3:36 PM Tri- Rail. It’s a nice smile day out here. I’m glad there’s 

some shade here at the train station. And I caught the train and we are going southbound. In fact West Palm Beach is the second most northern star on this trainline. In news outside my vacation bubble, Elon Musk successfully bought out Twitter and now
owns the company. The main concern I have is going to relax the rules so far right agitators and Trump will be able to spew their bullshit and anti-science knuckleheads peddling false information will have a free rein on Twitter. He’s claiming to be Mr. free-speech.

QZl You know it’s kind of bad when all the conservatives are cheering them on. Speaking of Twitter I was blocked by Christine Flowers conservative
columnist from Philadelphia. I was looking at the website broad and liberty
 which is a conservative Philadelphia-based site and she’s are going for voter ID and I figure

 I’d hit her Twitter handle but I saw that I was blocked so I wonder what
 Elon musk has to say about that? Anyhow, Spinner funny little train ride. It’s convenient having whispered right now we’re on a really
 slow ride in an industrial area in the outskirts of Miami. Well I made it to the 

Miami airport. I think I walk to my terminal and I have a walk before. It was about 35 minutes to boarding when I got there so I was in here very long before the flight was ready to be boarded. 
I had a pizza slice and I bitched and moaned on Facebook and Twitter about nobody wearing masks like Cove it’s over! Anyhow even if 
even the flight attendants aren’t wearing masks so everybody’s feeling all safe and shit. If I get Covid even though I’ve taken precautions 

I will go on a rant like nobody has seen before. Anyhow at least I got an aisle seat 
this time I got really lucky I’m right in the middle of the airplane  and I’m next to one of the toilets yay.. This flight attendant behind me was wearing no mask and she called about three or four times. Right now she’s one of the people going to be serving drinks with another flight attendant freaking bogus man

No comments: