Monday, April 11, 2022

Monday, April 11: Taking Care of Business



Today I got up and decided that I would take care of some business that I’ve been ignoring since I got here. I’ve been here for a month.That’s the longest I ever stayed over here in California 

or anywhere else away from home since college I called the investment place and about my IRA . I felt I needed to talk because
my guy is been out for 3 weeks and

 he’s on vacation but I’m not well I am on vacation I’m at I guess I’m too tired I’m not on vacation. Anyway, 

I talk to him in the actively managed account is pretty close to what I would be doing so I may not change it I don’t know yet I felt kind of weird today but I did take my rapid test because one of Alice‘s kids got Covid so far Alice & the other niece all tested negative on the first test so I’m gonna wait till Thursday and I have to test myself again. I’m thinking  of getting my shot   
sometime in Florida since I didn’t do it today. just heard Dr. Fauci recommend  boosters for anyone over 50 the
second booster.
 So I’ll get that done soon as I can. Maybe I’ll get it in Florida when I am German soldiers at a CVS getting my supercoffee. I’m to get a famous super coffee delivered at Larry’s.

No comments: