Sunday, April 10, 2022

Sunday, April 10: Going to Carlsbad

Morning I woke up on a cloudy overcast day 63° outside. 

That’s much cooler than it was last couple days were pounded 90°. It’s cool but it’s comfortable Well, I decided I’d meet a friend up here in Carlsbad she’s just stopping by for about 

a half hour 45 minutes and then she has to deliver stuff and going work errands and go to orange county. Took a walk on the beach it’s nice to smell the salty air act like you don’t care. 

 It’s now 12:49 PM I’m gonna walk down to downtown Carlsbad check out the stores and restaurants etc. I am armed with my mask and I will tour of the area

 and see what I can see. I end up walking around and found this one corner that was really busy called big pig‘s liquors and they had
a really weird sign and I took a picture of it it look like an OK Cupid profile now advertise it for selling real estate but then again being a realtor is basically sales like

 dating I suppose. Anyhow I went to a nice little Mexican restaurant talk to my friend Donna for a while and decided that maybe I should get my home second booster before I go 
pumping on airplanes for the next month. I think I’ll be doing more traveling between now and May 10 and I ever have in my life 
combined I think. Anyhow it’s 5 PM and I just arrived at Saito and I would be taking the last public transit leg this will be my second 
pass after taking this sprinter train. I then will then call Uber. I didn’t post some of my photos on Facebook because some of them 

were inspired. There are numbers that weren’t really inspired but there’s an opening members opening this month. And when I need to do is submit some thing online and I guess I need to go to the post office to submit it wired that’s gonna be a little tough considering bouncing over Hells half acre but the reception will be at a time where I’m going to be around.

No comments: