Friday, April 29, 2022

Friday, April 29: Arrival in Philadelphia

After not sleeping because of really loud snoring old man, I arrived at Philly 

approximately 7 AM. I charged up this phone and got on my way. Airport was busy this morning damn! Of course most people

 aren’t wearing masks. Philly had that debacle of instituting a mask mandate and changing their minds etc. 
last week. Anyhow it’s pretty cold 
outside call used to this but at least it’s not raining! I plan is to catch the 

train to the Mark Frankfurt line and then go home and take a nap then roll out of bed and go to my  10:15 AM dentist appointment. I believe it’s going to be a cleaning today. Well

 I went down in time for the dentist appointment cleaning and Bonita cleaning because there’s a lot of 

blood. She is flossed and brushed and stuff. Jocelyn asked me if I 

search my partials and I said I didn’t so I guess I’m gonna be buying one of those Polident denture cleaner

 things I never thought about that. I generally toothbrush them. After the 

appointment I cash in my refund from the city wage tax and then 

drop myself to a restaurant and I forgot the name of it and had the biggest pancake stack

 I ever had. It was four gigantic five gigantic pieces I couldn’t finish at all. I’m heading

 up now to see Sharon hopefully to be able to get a haircut. It’s now 1:52 PM 

and I just called Uber. Well I did meet up with Sharon we had a nice

 time. I got my haircut and walk to the diner where there’s an old fashion cigarette 

machine. He got some cigarettes and after I got my haircut. I enjoyed

 my time I was starting to get tired and I had told Mike I’d  visit so  I left. I arrived at Mikes and started getting really drowsy so I took 215 minute naps because the jet lag really got me. I then 

went to CVS and got my second booster shot and my Scripps.  I also got a box of cereal and couldn’t find any my drinks nor supercoffee. I got plenty supply at home so doesn’t matter too much. I went back to my place and Pat and we  decided that We would meet at the fume place and get some Ethiopian food for something different. So I dropped off my stuff picked up my mail and headed down to Abyssinia Ethiopian restaurant. It’s an 8:23 PM Pat shed he just left work to meet me here and 43rd and Locust

No comments: