Monday, April 18, 2022

Monday, April 18: Breakfast then Off to Sarasota



I slept pretty well last night I know he had a weird dream. I just don’t remember what it was exactly. I got up around 8:00 AM. I then went
out to breakfast

 with Larry and Matt a friend of his. We talked for a while and it was a nice breakfast

 I had a sausage egg and cheese sandwich on a bagel. That was a pretty good 

breakfast I must say. Went back to Larry’s house and just chilled out for a while. Getting up early
really does give you a lot of time. I’m supposed to pick up 

a car at a rental place by 4:15 PM. Meanwhile in the real world Ukraine still battling to save Maripol from there are 

 Russians and Elon Musk is working to take over Twitter and folks are very concerned. Anyhow looks like a hot one today. 

We went to the nice out let mall near Larry’s and I got myself another hat. 

It was the cheapest hat was $15 so I got it the other ones were tacky and overpriced. Next we went to a cigar shop 

that Larry knows about. He ordered cigars for himself and a cappuccino for me.  

While he was buying that stuff at the scar store I ordered two plane slices 

at Amici‘s Pizza. I originally walked past it because I didn’t see the sign. 

Trump appointed federal judge just voided the mass mandate for airports and public transportation. It’s expected to be appealed. What a pain in the ass! I was hoping it 
would last till May 3. It 


is now 3:02 PM we are going to leave here from Larry’s condo at 

3:30 PM to for  me to pick up my rental car and drive off to Sarasota which is 3 1/2 hours away. Well I’m about five minutes away from her place and maybe iPhone battery finally kicked out. Fortunately I did find a place that actually had place to plug in your phone. The Mickey D’s didn’t but I use their bathroom. Anyway it’s 745 and I’m gonna head out now. Only to a bubble tea place ordered some honey lemonade and got my phone charged and then went to a development in Sarasota. She greeted me and I parked in your driveway. We ended up sharing all Millville stories which were absolutely amazing and hilarious at the same time. Everything from Lou magazines dick pics to city commission meetings to track racket. You know three people made off of all the money from the lawsuit and I will not name them. It was a really fun time 

No comments: