Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Wednesday, August 11: Philly 😷 Mandate Dental 🦷 Appt. Work, West Chester


MYo! Well I woke up after a weird sleep where I swear I was smoking bad tobacco. Taste my 
breath taste like tobacco. Anyway I got up started to work and then around 1030 the city announced its new mask mandate. 
 as of midnight tonight all businesses require people to wear masks again in In any indoor businesses except if the business requires vaccination status. New city employees will be required 



 nd while we’re back to the bullshit again. This is summer so I can only imagine unless a vaccine of people November

 December and January going to be a repeat of last year’s bullshit. He’s going to be 

 n a lockdown because there’s enough people vaccine and there’s no political 

will to do that anyway. Well I went to the dentist office and got measured for 

 he partial the new partial I’m going to get. I also got a cavity filled. The partial will cost me $350 when 

 t’s done so it’s totally worth the price in my opinion. I came back home and frantically car is much work as 

  could get done before 3 o’clock when I’m going to be picked up for 4 o’clock yoga class. I had to bring stuff like belts and other stuff and I’m gonna bring my Mac to store there. It’s now

 3 PM in .California JUST announced a mask mandate for teachers and social workers   I’m  sure the Trumper‘s are going to lose their freaking shit over this one. I hope he doesn’t get recalled for that! Well I got picked up at 3 o’clock

 and then
 Lynne told me that we wouldn’t get a class till 5:15 PM so we both readily agreed that we just to just chill and skip

 the class since it’s 90,000,000° and we’re going to be in a big old rush for me to 

 et to Westchester in time to see Ted. We headed back to 
 rdmore I had some mini pizza and some concord grapes. I Dental her I needed a nap 
 so I took about a 

 5 minute nap and that felt really good. I needed that. So I got to drive the car on my own after 

 ed. I’ll have time to just think about what I’m just gonna talk about and some

No comments: