Sunday, August 08, 2021

Sunday, August 8: Pet Sitting and Ardmore

Greetings greetings greetings. I woke up realizing that I had to take care of those dogs before their
owner came back. I kind of took my time because I didn’t wanna do it too early so that it would be a horrible  mess when she came back. I also realize that I was going to be completely booked

 for the rest of the day. So I got the pet sitting done and I had a little time to kill so I started to go to 
the Knockbox a Cafe. People were measuring mask again inside but they didn’t 

 equire it per se. After I got my iced coffee, I was listening to his conversation where I swear this dude was impressing his girlfriend that he 
bought his gecko at TJ Maxx. I know it sounds incongruent ridiculous but he was talking about his pet gecko and that he 

 ikes to buy things that are unique and he was talking about a 

 urchase of a gecko  at TJ Maxx. It was silly. I then came back to my place 

 f residence and gathered up my covers to my futon that haven’t been 

 ashed in probably at least a year and brought them back with me when I 

 ame back to Ardmore. I am supposed to get there by 2 PM sharp. I came 



  BBB little early so I have time to go in Ardmore CVS and pick up some Scripps. It was 

  script for the Staten for my cholesterol. I’m glad I was able to 

 ick that up and get that over with only had four days left. We’re getting ready

wqqq we  to go to this thing in pens landing with the soul sisters. 2:27 PM. When
 we went down the pens q  anding and the concert isn’t till August 21 or 24th something like that. So we walked around pens landing and we went to the most flu. We 

 didn’t go eat there we just sat enjoyed the luxury of the place. I saw Philadelphia style magazine and it’s pretentiousness. We then talked about my reactions to other 


human beings. It is  ow 4:42 PM we’re gonna head back. The comedy open mic 

 as not scheduled when we went into the Abyssinia. The third floor on the second 

 loor seem to be all shut off and the owner had no idea what was going on. So 

 nstead we took a walk going to Lucas walking turned around and came back. We watched the movie directed by 

 omebody she knows. It wasn’t bad of a little bit low economy but it 

 asn’t bad. I attempted to get more sleep bye I just crashing but instead my nasal cavity got

all funky and I’m hoping that’ll pass soon so I can go to sleep. Lately 

 ondays have been really tired so I also have to check on the dogs before the 

 oman comes back Monday morning. Yes over for a up withYes I was little 

 it grumpy but I had a good day overall.
Turned out the 

 eather was pretty good too. It was for us very cloudy and then discarded 

 lear up and it was pretty comfortable in the shade. Mount kit it’s another week starting.

No comments: