Thursday, August 05, 2021

Thursday, August 5: Tired and Late Yoga


Morning I was really exhausted because I did not sleep that well last night. I ended up staying up later much later than I really wanted to. I  got upset up before work
and went back to sleep. My supervisor called me about last Monday, July 26. I forgot to sign in sign out all day I don’t know how I did that. I offered to use up one of my vacation days is this smooth it out. She never did call back
so I’m just letting the shit ride for as long as I can. I got another one of those reports the reconcile stuff. That’s a slog. I’m glad it’s not any longer than it Hass to 

 e. I did get one of the reports turned in that was actually due today. All the 
 districts got it done on time which was excellent and I don’t have I didn’t have to worry about that one. I then skipped the 5:30 PM 90 minute yoga class
because I needed

 a nap. Also wanted to do some work catch-up since I was really out of it most of  the day. The weather
 has been very mild not hot and humid. I really think we gotten past the worst of the heat waves. We’re 
beginning to end of the first week of August. I went to the  ast class 
which was a bit different. It was an intermediate class I found out a day later. There were some poses

 that were virtually impossible for me to do but I did the best I could. The teacher was very talkative and she knew what she was doing. She’s  ery flexible and it was the most crowded class I’ve been to since I came back this year. I then left the class and came home.

No comments: