Friday, August 06, 2021

Friday, August 6: A Better Day @ Work and Yoga

This morning I got up a lot less time than I was yesterday. Enough sleep is really important for me now specially 

 ince I’m approaching 60 years old. I had to take care of some business. I took care of the visit to mom at noon tomorrow. One thing I didn’t do was call the cardiologist about my prescription 

 or my stand which is running out. I tore off the The prescription tab where it probably said if it had refills or not. 

 ’m suspecting I have an appointment soon. So I got a call this dude up. Anyhow I have to look

 in my Penn medicine for that. I took care of most of the reports which was a good thing. Today I 

 icked up my glasses after getting a ride to the place. after we picked up the glasses we went to the 530 yoga

 class via the train. They didn’t ask us for tickets and we arrived at 15th St. and suburban stations all full of gates and people

 standing around so we had a little difficulty getting out but we got out. Yes I save 10 bucks Ray. I can’t 

 ake a habit of doing that. Anyhow we went to the 530 class it was happy hour and they had somewhat

 loud music and there were different poses going on. I swore off to the side do you know how 

 o be extra Covid  safe and not breathing on anybody nor having people 
 reathing on me.  . After the class was over when talked very sociable from this one guy who had an accent. found out who his girlfriend was the woman at the front desk. We then went back to her place and I had a smoothie and then I took the car back because she’s letting me borrow it to pick up my mom for lunch in media. I’m doing that a little bit earlier at noon.

No comments: