Monday, August 02, 2021

Monday, August 2: COVID-19 Bummer & Tons of Work

Hello there land of Covid part 2Because I left and lost my keys for a momentary time, I had to stay  

overnight last night so I ended up waking up in Ardmore  nd taking the bus back. I got up at 7:15 AM and caught the 8 o’clock bus. Anyhow, I got home and talked  to Pat for a while. I got this report from the agency one of the 

 ontracted providers that we have. They gave us a shit ton of work to do. I had this report and I had to go through 
batch of the names and then they also added a bunch of new names 
 which I haven’t even got to yet. Well the big news today was bad news about COVID-19. Apparently the rates of infection going way up 
due to the Delta variant. I was getting text messages 

 about it all day long. And between the work intensity and that I became very undecided about whether I’m  going to  go to the Hut in Yoga Class. I 
 decided I would go and hopped on the train. When I got the 52nd St. I realize that I need to go back to sleep because I’m just too tired and things 
 were making me paranoid and people are making me paranoid too. Soon as I get up from a nap I’m gonna start working on my work shit. And then going to talk to friend at 7:30 and at 8:30 
 and probably at 10:30. I’m just way too tired for all this I’m gonna go to bed. The news was not entirely bad about Covid but it’s not entirely 
 great either. The vaccines are effective against getting really sick people that are vaccinated can carry the virus to other people one person can spread 
to 5 people as compared to one person spreading it The 2
individuals with the first alpha variant which was the original Covid. God dammit I’m pissed off about all this! I don’t
want to do yoga at home I don’t want to turn up my heat! I’d like to be able to retire this year. I did get a nap in and felt a lot better and completed

 some work which also made me feel better and I went to bed and peace. 

 he grind is really getting to me and I’m hoping I can sleep better this evening. I was hoping to make any kind of retirement decision by the end of August but I’m thinking if this thing gets really bad I might as well not retire and just sit at home and work 

No comments: