Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Tuesday, August 17: I Don’t Know What I am Doings

Good day. Today I I woke up feeling a lot more rested. I’ve got to be a lot
more disciplined when it gets to going to sleep going to bed. I think it’s really a big deal and I have to stand up for myself to myself. Anyhow, my supervisor saw the 
bogus curse word 

 n one of my emails that was accidentally sent and it didn’t look like I signed in last Monday which I don’t understand. She is none too pleased. I have to be really  vigilant or she may 

 orce me to come back to the office and that would really really suck. I don’t 
now what happens I get laxity not like today’s all but careless and that’s one of my negative qualities with my job really my only negative
quality. Anyway I didn’t feel like doing much again. The fact that they want booster shots and and it’s spreading to January levels it’s just really depressing. The novelty
is long worn off. Well I made it through work still feeling a wee bit
funky but I made it. I decided to then take a nap and then go ahead and take a  alk. It will actually work stuff and then I took my walk around upper Darby to the Quaker cemetery. Only problem was the cemetery was closed which was a bummer because it’s really pretty. Maybe it’s closed due to Covid or maybe it was closed because it was getting dark. I don’t know

No comments: