Saturday, August 07, 2021

Saturday, August 7: Visiting Mom & Yoga

Good day everybody. I had a weird dream last night that I got Covid 

and this was because the air conditioning was kind of cold and I had a clogged nose. So I had a paranoid dream
Well I got about 45 minutes earlier than I was planning on but that was  good thing. I had to go out and do pet sitting for these dogs. They’re getting pretty

 old so I was just trying not to walk him just to let them walk around. They have aged a lot since I last saw them. They didn’t run around and jump up and down they just move kind of 

 autiously. They also didn’t eat much of the food I gave them. I did that they looked OK. I waited around 

 with them for a little while for about 40 minutes and then I headed 

 ack home to shower because I got really hot and bothered. I then drove off 

 o Riddle Village. Mom and I went to the court diner and media which

 is on Baltimore Pike. I had a chicken pot pie and she had a burger. She really liked  the burger need the whole thing. It’s nice that she has a good appetite we had met 

 ome nice people in the next table. They were a mother and daughter. The daughter works at Boeing so we’re both union and we just talked
  bout that and mom got to talk to her while I was taking rcare of business. We didn’t stop by the nativity Blessed Mary Catholic Church and  Mom went there and say hello to God. It was nice. It’s 1:46 PM. I 

 rop my mom off afterwards and then drove back home and immediately needed a nap. I was thinking of pushing to make the 4 o’clock class with Joel but I didn’t want to so I took a nap and 

 hen I grabbed up the car around 4:10 PM and headed out to Ardmore.

 We then drove the car downtown and managed to find a $6.25 meter. 

 he meter maid you put your drivers license number. It was interesting. It didn’t 

 ake cash or coins so at least you took a credit card. I went to class and it 

 as very interesting.  The instructor was a very charismatic young

 woman. She told personal stuff about her self. She had a good attitude
and was pretty charismatic. After class went back and got a machine Rob with this machine that

 she has. I was so stiff like a board but I like the class.

No comments: