Sunday, August 15, 2021

Friday, August 13: Trump NOT Reinstated. Hot!!

Hello boys and girls this is Mark and I am speaking you today at 

 approximately 4:15 PM. I’m about to be picked up to go to hot yoga Philadelphia. We’re going to drive there and
 look for parking n the city. I was pretty sleepy and lazy and I didn’t go out and wander the streets of Melbourne or Philly because I was just too tired
and didn’t feel like

 going out in the blistering ass motherfucking  heat. I just hunkered inside all day and want to be as caught up at work 
as possible. I know my Mondays tend to be really really tired I tend to be really really tired and slow on Mondays it’s

  5:0 3 PM and my ride is coming in two minutes and we’re supposed to be in class at 5:30. Wish me luck… anyhow by the time we got 

down to Center City it was already 5:35 PM and we didn’t even park yet. So we decided to bag the yoga. Obviously you don’t 

 anna pop in 15 minutes late in the class. We then parked near South Street and walked around South Street in parts of South Philly. It was still  pretty goddamn

 hot out. They blocked off traffic from the south street from about fifth 

 o the end which was a good move. Otherwise it was the same old 

 S down there. It was pretty crowded down south street anyway. I was getting kind of cranky and I didn’t like that. Well we’re stuck with a mask mandate because it idiot. Probably continue this way till next spring again.

No comments: