Sunday, August 29, 2021

Sunday, August 29: Off to Ardmore

After a decent night of sleep were I was just really tired

 I just wanted to sleep and dream on dream on I got up around 1020 after I set the alarm for 9:58. A.m. I got myself some breakfast and coffee. I then took a shower and shaved. I figured 
it wouldn’t hurt and it might wake me up. I looked outside and it was the usual overcast humid looking day. I got outside eventually and noticed it was still humid but not nearly as hot as it had been for the 

 ast four or five days. I  left around 11:55 AM and I got the Ardmore 12:04 PM. I mean I flew there I made

 great time made most of the lights etc. etc. Anyhow I’m having a supercoffee

 and Lynne is doing her hair so I have time to do this blog posting ha ha Ha!!😁😁😁 We talked 4 awhile. We left the house a little after 4 PM and decided we go to the Manyunk
trail which I haven’t gone to in a long time. I didn’t feel that
hot but when I walked it felt really humid and it is humid. I actually saw the opening of their West Laurel Hill cemetery from the trail. 
It’s now 5:16 PM and the hours are only until 6 PM May through October. It’s up in deck till five from November to April. The cemetery
was really nice. It well-maintained and it was cooler than being out on the trail. We then left and talked again for a while. I stopped at Wawa to get something to drink because it was so damn Thursday from all the humidity. We got home and talked and then at 7:30 PM I’m gonna take a nap.

No comments: