Friday, August 27, 2021

Thursday, August 26: Powering Thru in the Heat


This morning I woke up really extremely tired but I know I had a lot of work to do so I pushed through and got hammering on work. I didn’t go out at all today because it was freaking 

 like hot as hell outside. We’ve had heatwave. This is the latest that I’ve seen a heat wave in August since I was a kid. August has generally not been really super 
hot since I was a kid. It’s just really soupy 90° for the last few days. It is hard to 

 elieve!! I did get my Ma work support list and add to work on that amongst other things. I got 26 reverse referral forms from this one agency.. I  later found out that

 ent it to one of the wrong people who is not with the agency. It’s a pain in the ass man staff changes coming
 I don’t catch them in time. Anyway thats 


 that. I did not even bother to go outside and take a walk today. I just didn’t feel like it. I didn’t feel like going out for the sake of going out 

 ust get all hot and steamy. I had too much going on. I also took a nap.

No comments: