Wednesday, August 04, 2021

Wednesday, August 4: Working @ Home, Laundry & Ardmore

After having  a weird dream weren’t I replaced my phone and the phone was heart of the news and 

 as a hassle I got up. I got up and did my usual coffee making scene. I didn’t signed on and started responding 

 o emails. Today was a quiet day. Wednesdays tend to be the calmest

 day at work. I’m in between assignments. That’s generally how kinks to work out. The end of Thursday into 

 riday will be big rush rush. I just found out my glasses are ready and I’m going to pick them up on Friday

 because her glasses i’m done on Friday and I figure 2 trips is ridiculous when you can take one trip. Companies are starting with vaccine mandates meanwhile governor DeSantis of Florida is just being Mr. anti-whatever Biden does. He’s doing
that for his own political purposes because he’s an asshole. I did some laundry and pets dog  pooped and I almost stepped on it a couple times. Has been very quiet the last few days. Once again I think I’ve decided

 on my retirement situation I called the CPA and she  agreed that I shouldn’t

 touch the pension, I should wait till full retirement age to take Social Security unless I become ill or 

 omething like that. It was very efficient and simple. She was kind of in the middle of something so she’ll 

 ave time to make it complex. I like that. Anyhow I talked on the phone and

 then next thing you know it it was after five and it was time to get ready 

 o go to Ardmore. We then went for a walk. It was a nice walk. We didn’t 

 elax on the bench and talked. And I got a nice smoothie. And then had some 

 elicious ginger lime soda which I’m hoping to be able to replace the Pepsi 

 ith so I don’t die of bad soda germs. we 
 hen watched a movie about living in Rome with Woody Alan Carman Diaz and  Alec Baldwin.  It was very entertaining and cute that’s for sure. Of course it hit midnight and I barely left. It was fun though. The food was good and the new funky so it’ll be very good to

No comments: