Sunday, August 15, 2021

Saturday, August 14: A Weird Day. Mail Delivery


This morning I woke up and ahead of funny request from somebody I walked out for. This person wanted me to pick up a piece of mail

 that was delivered while she was away in Minnesota and resend it to her in Minnesota via FedEx or UPS. It was strange but doable. Well, I finally got my butt in gear after being on the phone for a little while and being very tired. I went down and went to the Knockbox Café and got myself one of my iced coffee‘s I like. I noticed The mask mandate while I was there and got my coffee. I then walked down to 3610 market where I went
 to the FedEx. I had 

 myself a long phone conversation while I was at the FedEx. The cost of the package was about $35 for two days of delivery. I got that delivery done and decided I 
could head down to Indian store and get some quick Indian food so I can go home eat and then take my nap and shower. I found
out that the international store has dinners that look a lot less greasy 

 han the Kabobish  dinners. I went there and got a couple meals. I was going 

 o keep walking down Walnut Street till a bus showed up. I alked for a while then finally

 the 21 bus showed up and I took that bus up to Melbourne/upper Darby. I got home and immediately had 

some Indian food and after that I took a shower and took a nice glorious relaxing love nap. After I got up which was about 9:30 PM or so I talked on the 
phone for a while. There were things discussed back-and-forth. Play then took another shower so I wouldn’t
 have to deal with that when
I had to get up tomorrow. I know I’m gonna be tired otherwise. I’ll probably be tired anyway that’s how I roll man

No comments: