Thursday, August 19, 2021

Thursday, August 19: Work and a Ride 2 Bridgeton NJ

Well I got up in my usual way at 8:50 AM and then a reminder at 8:58 AM. I got to work 

 retty quickly once a got myself together. I had my normal breakfast today

 since I had my soy milk. I then plowed away at the Carfare list that I 


 ave to create by the 20th of each month. My supervisor was out today. I know she’ll 
 want that report by tomorrow which is the 20th. But asked me if I wanted to 

 o on a ride to Bridgeton and back to get his car tuned up. I
said 

 K just a break up the monotony of the last couple of days. We then just drove to Route 553 and 

 hen to Route 49 near Bridgeton. It was weird seeing Brigid again I hadn’t

 been there in years. We went near a wild life refuge walk the dog and then 

 urned around and head back. We first dropped at a Mexican restaurant and got some 

 akeout. That takeout was really good. It was real burritos. Big fat ones! That did hit the spot

 big time. I did notice why rain album very hot it was. I was glad once

 we got moving throughout the garbage that were able to use his air 

 onditioning because the heat really got to me. It was a nice trip.  I then  finished up work and that was about it. I then went to an online AA meeting  

 which I haven’t been on in a while. I thought about going downtown but I’m too tired for all that so I didn’t. I’m glad I don’t have to take

that ride to get to work. I’ve become so used to working at home and not 

 ommuting terrified to do that over again five days a week for a year I think I’d 

 ull all the rest of my hair out. The ride was interesting in the is very pretty and pristine out there in the suburbs of 

 Bridgeton. Apparently I can’t link my videos to this blog because of some weird problem that YouTube is having so I guess I’m not gonna do videos for a little while until YouTube clears up 

 he ratio which is some real technical thing I don’t understand. Anyhow I got home and took a shower because 
humidity‘s got awful. These are truly 

 he dog days of summer as they say. I’ve been chilled out for the rest of the night and it was relaxing.

No comments: