Friday, August 27, 2021

Friday, August 27: Work and Feeling 1975

I woke up feeling a lot less tired than I was yesterday. I was feeling 

 owever a little lethargic. I did inish off two reports today which was good. I Saul a YouTube video about 1975. It was behind the music 1975. I was talking about how society was where
rock ‘n’ roll 
 etc. I woke up feeling a lot less tired than I was yesterday. I was feeling however a little lethargic. I did finish off two reports today which was good. I saw a 

 ouTube video about 1975. It was behind the music 1975. I was talking about how society was where 
rock ‘n’ roll wise etc. The heat the Lotta praise on Bruce Springsteen and Bob Dylan who came out with very breakthrough  albums at 

 he time. They were talking about how rock ‘n’ roll it’s sold out and gone soft with people like Bob Denver and Captain Tennille etc. It got me kind of sad actually but I really liked it and shared it with a couple of people.

No comments: