Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Tuesday, July 13: Working! Thinking About Future

Well it’s Tuesday, July 13. One day before Bastille day. I feel a little better today than 
 I  did yesterday but I wasn’t feeling all that super Duper wonderful. I just feel unmotivated and want to buy the family and undecided what I’m gonna do about 

 retirement. I did turn in my paperwork yesterday which was good. My friend got off from work because her office was flooded in Bucks County.
Intentions of rain which is unfrigging believable. I talked on the phone to two people or three people so far. I just saw that I go to the 530 yoga 
class   instead of the 4 o’clock because most of my emails come after 2 o’clock. I wasn’t ready either because my laundry was still in the washer and I 
had to get them dried before I could wear anything that’s appropriate for yoga. What time really caught

 up to me. I picked up the laundry just in time and then I packed up 

 nd had to return twice once for the mask I want for the water 

 hat I need. I’m trying out my first 90 minute class. I’ve done some 75  minute classes  what is this 

 ne that extra 15 minutes can be brutal specially in the sea. Just looked it 

 p and it’s on the fourth floor studio which is even hotter for the obvious reasons. Well I went to class and indeed that room was really stifling hot. The fans are on so there was a little bit of air circulation. I started 

 ff feeling pretty strong actually. The teacher who has a guru style name was very perky 

 nd very efficient. I think that helped out. She also talked a little 

 it so I was able to get breathers every so often. Class wasn’t too crowded. I felt my shoulder was a little less stiff this time around. It was exhausting however. I had to fight the fantasy of 

 unning into the shower and then running back in class but I made it through. I did have to modify a couple of the poses because my shoulder my right shoulder doesn’t give me ability to grab my right 

 oot from the inside. I took my sweet old time cooling off from the class. It started at 5:30 and did around seven and I didn’t leave till 8:00 PM. I ended up coming back with the clothes that I practiced 

 n. They were wet and soaked but it felt a lot better. I came home and made a big bunch of food and I’m just unwinding. Lynne told me that it felt nice out so I went out and got a nice picture too. It’s now 921. My lower back feels a little bit tired. It’s not in the mood to stand up much. But I’m all right

No comments: