Sunday, July 25, 2021

Sunday, July 25: A Little Work & Point Pleasant

zI got up around 945 had breakfast and had a smoothie that I made last night. The 
 smoothie was incomplete because the machine stopped working because it got too hot. The juicer does have a Killswitch apparently that when it gets too hot it just stops
 running. I go

 used to that by this time. I went to the meeting which was very good I like listening

 to the folks a lot of them have a lot of experience you can speak well. I then had to get ready to  o to 

 rdmore. I had to get pieces of paper bathing suit towel and some razor blades

. I put them in my trusty yoga bag. It’s now heading towards 3 PM 

 e’re deathly not gonna make it for the 330 scheduled appointment 

 ut I guess will be there for 4 o’clock hopefully they’re not gonna be too anal about it. Well we drove 

 nd drove all the way up there. When discovered we didn’t have any supercoffee‘s left so we 

 hought we’d pull over and find a CVS nearby to get a supercoffee on the 

 way there. As it was we were running late for the 330 so we postponed

 it for 4:00 PM. Well in the midst of looking for supercoffee we realize 

 e were going to be two minutes late and they are very strict 

 about being late at this place. We just said to ourselves “screw it.“ And we went to 

 awa and got super coffee we didn’t 
 ven think that Wawa might have it. And Wawa is everywhere in this area. So it’s out  4:10 PM and we’re just leaving the Wawa right now with our super coffees. The sun is out. It looks like it never did rain at all around here.. Change that looks like the clouds are creeping it again. Well it’s now 5:23 PM we decided to go to the canoeing place just so we can recognize it the next time we come back. Which will probably be next weekend on Sunday.  After I took a lot of pictures of the canoeing place she went over to ask them why the canoes require three people. I think I can see why they are pretty big the rafts..

No comments: