Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Monday, July 26: Work w/ Computer Problems & Yoga

Well it’s Monday and of course I woke up really tired and not really into the 

 
whole mix of stuff to do. I managed to not get many phone calls which is good because my gut wasn’t into it. Still thinking about retirement still thinking about what status I’ll be in etc. etc. It’s not that much fun but I’m still pretty healthy and stuff. I didn’t take very many pictures earlier today because nothing went on. My computer was acting funky at work and it was a pain in the ass. I got a little bit done

 despite it. I also got some stupid online training about IRS data and how much to share it with other


 people or get fired. Fortunately there was no test for it. I was 

 eally tired so I shut down the computer a little early cause I wasn’t getting anything

 done took a nap and then headed out to yoga. I fortunate

 caught the early train which was running late and ran in time to catch it. I kind  sneezed on the train a little bit. I did arrive
 a little early so I was able to put a video on yesterday‘s blog posting and write this up. I’m pretty tired I’m gonna talk on the phone  as usual. It’s a pretty nice day out 
 clear and the humidity is fairly low. I’m heading into yoga now 5:24 PM. Well Joalle was teaching today and he’s a very good 

 eacher. He is the founder of the yoga studio. I got pretty hot as usual and 
took my sweet time leaving. I came home after showering three times at the studio. Can I relax a little bit had some dinner. Well of course

 I looked at a couple retirement videos by the heritage planning guy. Gives good advice but hates liberals and feels victimized as a white person.

No comments: