Friday, July 16, 2021

Friday, July 16: Working Hard and Going in the City

Well this morning I woke up a little tired but a lot less tired than
yesterday. I knew I had a shit load of work facing me so I wanted 

 o try  o get it done so I could maybe leave early. I soon found out however that

 that’s not gonna happen. I don’t have the usual end of week stuff to finish plus a bunch of reverse
 referrals. My supervisor did bring up the bogus    MA  work support

 that came through Last week. I did periodically check this weeks report for incorrect district and it 
 seem to be OK this time. If it screws up again I’m gonna have to check every damn case and I’m hoping that isn’t the case cry do it sort  don’t 

 hange any other districts or anything so it’s a case of garbage in garbage out. Yes it’s a boring topic but I didn’t do much during the day. I then decided I 
 wanted to get out and head into the city and

 that’s what I did. I had brunch with a friend and that was nice. 

 ust as I left for the city I had a misunderstanding. I really didn’t understand the situation

. It was a bit upsetting but it eventually got resolved. It is now 9:06 PM. 

 f course I obsessed over watching retirement and Social Security videos in 

 etween doing work. It seem to be my new thing like other things I’ve watched

 on YouTube. Oh it’s all very complex that’s for sure. I put some pictures up on this

 blog. To show how confusing and complex it is. Anyhow I got some pets please talk to while and then went right to bed. 

No comments: