Wednesday, July 07, 2021

Wednesday July 7: Tired and Working

I woke up this morning and I felt OK but oh so sleepy and dull in the mind that’s how it feels. I press the head and caught up 

with  some of the emails that I didn’t get to yesterday. It took me forever to drink coffee. I didn’t finish the  reports cl
 for some reason. I signed in and out of lunch like a good man should. I did some laundry
 for yoga class. I find the afternoon classes are more doable getting up at 5 AM just isn’t in the cards right now. Anyhow, I talked on the phone Pat had things to say and some commentary. He went off to work and I  just sat inside thankful that I don’t have to come into the office.  believe 





 t or not, I did get myself ready for hot yoga and while getting ready I just couldn’t find the pair of shorts I borrowed in the pair that I thought I had. Anyhow, I got to class with a little bit time to spare.  have me time to make sure

 ad all my stuff together. I do bring my bag that I used to go to the airport with because they can handle all my stuff very easily. After yoga, I took my sweet time getting ready. The class technically

 ended at 5:15 and I got into the locker room around 5:30 PM and did not 

 eave the studio till 6 PM. I was going to try to catch the train but I just thought I’d miss it. I did take a shower

 in the place which was not recommended. It’s just so goddamn hot 

 ut. Alice invited me to go to the shore. Maybe I’ll blow 100 bucks in rent a car. I got to Ardmore 

 nd we’re still like sleepy even after 75 minutes of yoga and sweating my 

 utt out. I got a call from Dave and I assured him I wasn’t staying over. Then

 early in the evening I called my sister back and let’s just put it this way I am not 

 elcome to come back and visit the family. I rent a car for Thursday 

 fternoon to Saturday afternoon and I’m heading to a hotel that My sister staying

 at tomorrow night. I’m just gonna call in for Friday. It’s a very sticky
 situation. Family dysfunction boy. I didn’t mention that I took a walk in Ardmore and had a tasty dinner and we watch this foreign film we finish with watching this farm film about a Cuban writer. As usual I stayed later than I should’ve but it couldn’t be helped actually.

No comments: